FIDELSA, S.L. informs users that the personal data collected through information request forms are subject to automated processing and are included in the Register of processing activities, owned by FIDELSA, S.L.
The purpose of the collection and automated processing of Personal Data is to maintain the contractual relationship that may be established with FIDELSA, S.L., as well as the performance of the tasks of information, training, marketing (the latter task always identified as such) and other activities.
In those cases in which FIDELSA, S.L. appears as Data Processor, it assumes the obligations established in the RGPD for this purpose, and states that it will only process the data in accordance with the instructions of the data controller and that it will not apply or use them for purposes other than those set out in the contract entered into for this purpose.
Likewise, FIDELSA, S.L., informs that, if expressly authorised, it may use the e-mail addresses provided by you to keep you informed of its commercial news and its various promotional offers. If, at any time, you object to receiving commercial communications, please write to the e-mail address email@example.com indicating Baja RGPD in the subject line. Consent may be revoked at any time.
The user may, at any time, exercise the rights recognised in the regulations in force, of Access, Rectification, Deletion, Limitation, not being subject to individualised decisions and Opposition. These rights may be exercised by the user by means of written communication to the following address: Ctra. Tricio, s/nº, 26312, Arenzana de Arriba, La Rioja. Or by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also exercise these rights in accordance with the terms established in the applicable regulations, which can be consulted at www.agpd.es.
The user of the Site shall be solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data provided, the owner of the website acting in good faith as a mere service provider. In the event of having provided false data or data of third parties without their consent, the owner of the website reserves the right to immediately destroy said data in order to protect the rights of the owner(s) of said data.
FIDELSA, S.L, undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to protect them and will adopt all technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
The website has the information security measures generally used to prevent unauthorised access to personal data.
Types of data processed / Links to other websites
The Site respects your privacy. The Site does not collect or process any personal data through this Site, except for data collected through contact forms and cookies, as explained below.
The Website assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any third party websites linked to this Site.
Collection and use of information
To improve this Site, in terms of system performance and usability, as well as to provide useful information about our products and services, we automatically collect and store information in the log files on your computer.
What type of data does this information include?
your IP address
Internet Service Provider (ISP)
For what purposes do we use this information?
This information is used in aggregate form to improve the management of this Site, analyse trends and gather demographic data about our users. The information collected may be used by our marketing, advertising and communication services (for example, to optimise and improve the user experience and/or to present special offers, statistical studies and more attractive services).
If non-personal information is used in combination with Personal Data, the whole is treated as Personal Data.
To optimize our services, this Site, e-mail messages, online services, advertisements and interactive applications may use “cookies”.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file (small file) that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages, usually made up of letters and numbers, sent by our web server to the cookie file of your browser. Cookies allow our website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer and to remember your presence when a new connection is established between our server and your browser. The main purpose of a cookie is to enable our server to present personalised web pages that can make your visit to the website an individual experience tailored to your personal preferences.
What kind of cookies does this Site use?
1.) The Website uses two types of cookies on this Site depending on the length of time they are used:
– Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser while you are on our website. These cookies are necessary for certain applications or functions and allow this Site to function properly.
– Persistent cookies: these enhance your user experience (e.g. by offering personalised browsing). These cookies remain in your browser for a longer period of time. This period depends on the settings you have entered in your browser. Persistent cookies allow information to be transferred to this Site’s server each time you visit the Site. They are also known as tracking cookies.
) Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained is processed, this Site uses the following types of cookies:
– Technical Cookies: These are those that allow you to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in this as, for example, traffic control and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content via social networks.
– Personalisation cookies: These are cookies that allow you to access the service with some predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in your terminal (for example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.).
– Analysis cookies: These are cookies that are either processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. To do this we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These are cookies that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage, as effectively as possible, the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, may be included on this Site from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on your behaviour obtained through continuous observation of your browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
Tracking and Analysis
For the ongoing optimisation of its marketing communications, The Site uses Google Analytics software. This technology allows us to track visitor’s online behaviour in terms of time, geographic location and use of this Site. The information is collected through pixel tags and/or tracking cookies. This information is anonymous, is not linked to personal data and is not shared with third parties for their independent use. All information necessary for the analysis is stored on Google servers.
Enabling and disabling cookies and similar resources
Please note that certain features and the full functionality of this Site may not be available after you disable cookies.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer.
– If you use Mozzilla Firefox :
Click on Tools and then on 2. Options 3.Click on Privacy 4. Select or deselect the Accept cookies option and the Even from Third Parties option.
– If you use Internet Explorer 8.0:
1: Select Tools / Internet Options. 2: Click on the Privacy tab. 3: Select the desired settings.
– If you are using Internet Explorer 5.0:
Select Tools, then Internet Options. 2. 3. Click on the Security tab, 4. click on Internet, and then click on Custom Level. 5. Go to Cookies and choose one of the two options.
– If you are using Internet Explorer 4.0:
– In Internet Explorer 3.0, you can click on View, Options, Advanced and the Warn before accepting cookies button.
– If you are using Netscape Communicator 4.0: on the taskbar, click on:
Edit, click on 2. Preferences, and then on 3. 4. Set the options you want in the box labelled “Cookies”.
– If you are using Google Chrome:
Click on the Google Chrome Chrome menu icon; 2 Select Settings, 3. Click on Show advanced options…, which you will find towards the bottom of the page; 4. In the “Privacy” section, click on Content settings… 5. To disable or enable cookies, click on the “Block site data and third-party cookies” box. To allow first-party and third-party cookies, select the Allow local data to be set option. If you only want to accept first-party cookies, select the checkbox next to “Block site data and third-party cookies”.
Responsible: FIDELSA, S.L – CIF: B26164863 – Contact telephone number: (+34) 609 323 081
E-mail: email@example.com – Postal address: Ctra. Tricio, s/nº,
26312 Arenzana de Arriba – La Rioja.
You can also contact us to access any personal information we have collected through this Site or to exercise your right to rectify, block or cancel this information.
The Site makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the content of the Site is accurate and current.